CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-08T22:02:56+00:002008 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-08T22:02:56+00:00
- LF SPRING BROKEN, BOTH UPPER BALL JOINTS PLAY, SLIGHT/MINOR PLAY IN LOWER BALL JOINTS. AFTER SUSPENSION REPAIR TEST DRIVE SOUNDS LIKE INTEGRATED WHEEL END(IWE) 4WD ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY NOISE
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- REMOVED AND REPLACED BOTH FRONT COMPLETE STRUT ASSEMBLIES, ALIGN VEHICLE TEST DRIVE
- REMOVED AND REPLACED BOTH UPPER CONTROL ARM ASSEMBLIES, ALIGN VEHICLE TEST DRIVE
- Raise vehicle, rotate tires from font to back. Inspect brakes.
- RELEARN TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR LOCATION
AL W. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2021